Cost of living in Santa Cruz de la Sierra, Bolivia compared to Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 237 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.454 VEF / BOB *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Cruz de la Sierra (Bolivia) is 11% more expensive than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, you would need at least Bs 13,282 ($b9,135) in Santa Cruz de la Sierra to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Bs 12,000 in Anaco.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Liverpool costs £35 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 100 kr (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tijuana costs Mex$ 150 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €54 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Muscat costs ﷼ 1.000 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Goiânia costs R$ 180 (37 minutes ago)