Cost of living in Santa Cruz de la Sierra, Bolivia compared to Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 265 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.454 VEF / BOB *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Cruz de la Sierra (Bolivia) is 7% more expensive than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, you would need at least Bs 10,749 ($b7,393) in Santa Cruz de la Sierra to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Bs 10,000 in Anaco.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Gaborone costs P9 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Gothenburg costs 300 kr (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Ingolstadt costs €650 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Bhubaneswar costs ₨45 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £30 (about 2 hours ago)