Cost of living comparison between Santa Cruz de la Sierra, Bolivia and Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 171 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.454 VEF / BOB *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Cruz de la Sierra (Bolivia) is 17% more expensive than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, you would need at least Bs 19,021 ($b13,081) in Santa Cruz de la Sierra to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Bs 16,250 in Anaco.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Malé costs 5.50 Rufiyaa (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 2.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Jaipur costs ₨2,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 50 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Gdańsk costs 40 zł (about 1 hour ago)