Cost of living in Santa Clara, Cuba compared to Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
|Personal Care||+ 119%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 12 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 78553.000 VEF / CUC *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Clara (Cuba) is 28% more expensive than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, you would need at least Bs 12,779 (0.16 CUC) in Santa Clara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Bs 10,000 in Anaco.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pyongyang costs 800,000 ₩ (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $80 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Orlando, Florida costs $120 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nairobi costs Shilling1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$143 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Uberlandia costs R$ 1,500 (about 1 hour ago)