Cost of living in Santa Bárbara d'Oeste, Brazil compared to Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
|Personal Care||+ 207%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 16.273 VES / BRL *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Bárbara d'Oeste (Brazil) is 83% more expensive than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, you would need at least 22,004 Bs.S. (R$ 1,352) in Santa Bárbara d'Oeste to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,000 Bs.S. in Anaco.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Melbourne costs AU$4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $44 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ankara costs 40TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $11 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Thessaloniki costs €1.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Lucca costs €600 (about 2 hours ago)