Cost of living in Santa Bárbara d'Oeste, Brazil compared to Anaco, Venezuela (using Black Market exchange rate)
WARNING! This comparison uses parallel "street rates" instead of the official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the official rates.
|Personal Care||+ 330%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 53363.287 VEFX / BRL *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Bárbara d'Oeste (Brazil) is 241% more expensive than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, you would need at least Bs 40,867 (R$ 5.29) in Santa Bárbara d'Oeste to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Bs 12,000 in Anaco.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,220 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vladivostok costs руб 1,800 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Puducherry costs ₨200 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Toledo, Ohio costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 90,000 (about 2 hours ago)