Cost of living in Santa Bárbara d'Oeste, Brazil compared to Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 69 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.148 VEF / BRL *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Bárbara d'Oeste (Brazil) is 33% more expensive than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, you would need at least Bs 19,971 (R$ 6,344) in Santa Bárbara d'Oeste to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Bs 15,000 in Anaco.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Budapest costs 2,300 Ft (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $3,253 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $813 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Colombo costs 3,000 ₨ (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kayseri costs 15TL (31 minutes ago)