Cost of living comparison between Santa Bárbara d'Oeste, Brazil and Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 11, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.206 VEF / BRL *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Bárbara d'Oeste (Brazil) is 7% more expensive than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, you would need at least Bs 17,354 (R$ 5,413) in Santa Bárbara d'Oeste to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Bs 16,250 in Anaco.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Caracas costs Bs 2,400 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €2.15 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Perth costs AU$90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Chiclayo costs S/. 120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Maracaibo costs Bs 2,500 (about 2 hours ago)