Cost of living in Santa Bárbara d'Oeste, Brazil compared to Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
|Personal Care||+ 310%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 31085.257 VEF / BRL *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Bárbara d'Oeste (Brazil) is 44% more expensive than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, you would need at least Bs 15,854 (R$ 0.51) in Santa Bárbara d'Oeste to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Bs 11,000 in Anaco.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Portland, Oregon costs $2.50 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Coimbra costs €1.90 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manchester costs £15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bogotá costs COL$1,619,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $2,033 (about 2 hours ago)