Cost of living in Sandakan, Malaysia compared to Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
|Personal Care||+ 142%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 17135.891 VEF / MYR *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sandakan (Malaysia) is 13% more expensive than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, you would need at least Bs 11,144 (RM0.65) in Sandakan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Bs 9,900 in Anaco.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 21,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $12 (13 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,580 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php4,500 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Trapani costs €407 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Vila Nova de Gaia costs €1.40 (about 1 hour ago)