Cost of living in San Pedro Sula, Honduras compared to Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 167 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.42776 VEF / HNL *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Pedro Sula (Honduras) is 7% cheaper than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Bs 11,000 in Anaco you would need to make just about Bs 10,226 (L 23,906) in San Pedro Sula.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Turin costs €100 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Hamburg costs €1,275 (18 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Grand Rapids costs $25 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,057 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sofia costs 50 лв (about 1 hour ago)