Cost of living in San Nicolás de los Garza, Mexico compared to Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
|Personal Care||- 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 102 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.48833 VEF / MXN *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Nicolás de los Garza (Mexico) is about the same as in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, you would need at least Bs 16,079 (Mex$ 32,926) in San Nicolás de los Garza to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Bs 15,625 in Anaco.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$4,300 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Gothenburg costs 28 kr (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Copenhagen costs kr199 (42 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM1.70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 860 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berkeley, California costs $50 (about 2 hours ago)