Cost of living in San Nicolás de los Arroyos, Argentina compared to Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 09, 2017. Exchange rate: 2942.101 VEF / ARS *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Nicolás de los Arroyos (Argentina) is 46% more expensive than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, you would need at least Bs 16,053 (ARS $5.46) in San Nicolás de los Arroyos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Bs 11,000 in Anaco.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Shanghai costs 元7 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bacău costs 10 lei (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jaipur costs ₨25,413 (36 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Santa Ana, California costs $13 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in İzmir costs 70TL (about 1 hour ago)