Cost of living in San Martin de los Andes, Argentina compared to Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
|Personal Care||- 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 16, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.640 VEF / ARS *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Martin de los Andes (Argentina) is about the same as in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Bs 15,000 in Anaco you would need to make just about Bs 14,497 (ARS $22,643) in San Martin de los Andes.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tallinn costs €500,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bandung costs Rp 50,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $2,365 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jakarta costs Rp 60,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 50 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €900 (about 1 hour ago)