Cost of living in San Martin de los Andes, Argentina compared to Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
|Personal Care||- 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.624 VEF / ARS *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Martin de los Andes (Argentina) is 6% cheaper than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Bs 15,625 in Anaco you would need to make just about Bs 14,735 (ARS $23,627) in San Martin de los Andes.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 1,079 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $45 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Thane costs ₨500 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vilnius costs €600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 25,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in San Antonio, Texas costs $656 (about 1 hour ago)