Cost of living in San Martin de los Andes, Argentina compared to Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 12 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 3235.963 VEF / ARS *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Martin de los Andes (Argentina) is 30% cheaper than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Bs 12,000 in Anaco you would need to make just about Bs 8,373 (ARS $2.59) in San Martin de los Andes.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shiraz costs ﷼ 220,000 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Belize City costs BZ$5.00 (3 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Inverness costs £20,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kansas City, Missouri costs $55 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Edmonton costs C$1.40 (about 1 hour ago)