Cost of living in San Luis Obispo, California, United States compared to Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 182 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 14, 2016. Exchange rate: 9.975 VEF / USD *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Luis Obispo, California (United States) is 60% more expensive than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, you would need at least Bs 23,944 ($2,400) in San Luis Obispo, California to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Bs 15,000 in Anaco.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Berlin costs €0.00 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Monterrey costs Mex$ 11 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Birmingham costs £1.00 (39 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Taipei costs 20 NT$ (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mexicali costs Mex$ 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)