Cost of living in San Luis, Argentina compared to Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
|Personal Care||- 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.571 VEF / ARS *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Luis (Argentina) is 36% cheaper than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Bs 9,900 in Anaco you would need to make just about Bs 6,339 (ARS $11,095) in San Luis.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tokyo costs ¥330,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sarajevo costs 700KM (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 1 Ft (16 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $55 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Denpasar, Bali costs Rp 900 (38 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Gloucester costs £430 (about 1 hour ago)