Cost of living in San Juan, Puerto Rico compared to Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 516 prices entered by 80 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 9.975 VEF / USD *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Juan (Puerto Rico) is 39% more expensive than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, you would need at least Bs 15,296 ($1,533) in San Juan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Bs 11,000 in Anaco.
Recent Prices Added
- Taxi fare per distance, weekday at noon, per 1 km. in Medina costs ﷼ 10 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Banja Luka costs 800KM (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$3,200 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Glasgow costs £5.00 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €39 (36 minutes ago)