Cost of living in San Juan, La Union, Philippines compared to Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.19866 VEF / PHP *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Juan, La Union (Philippines) is 63% more expensive than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, you would need at least Bs 24,516 (Php123,411) in San Juan, La Union to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Bs 15,000 in Anaco.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $1,484 (7 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Rennes costs €200 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Amman costs Dinar 12 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bishkek costs 200 som (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £20 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Yambol costs 200 лв (43 minutes ago)