Cost of living in San Carlos de Bariloche, Argentina compared to Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
|Personal Care||+ 186%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 73 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 03, 2018. Exchange rate: 2956.322 VEF / ARS *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Carlos de Bariloche (Argentina) is 20% more expensive than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, you would need at least Bs 14,431 (ARS $4.88) in San Carlos de Bariloche to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Bs 12,000 in Anaco.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Turmero costs Bs 1,100,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Florence costs €25 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kuwait City costs Dinar 0.597 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩1,000,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stockholm costs 299 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)