Cost of living in Samarkand, Uzbekistan compared to Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco and Samarkand have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco or the parallel street rate in Samarkand.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 31, 2013. Exchange rate: 0.00282 VEF / UZS *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Samarkand (Uzbekistan) is about the same as in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, you would need at least Bs 15,159 (5,372,292 сўм) in Samarkand to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Bs 15,000 in Anaco.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨25,000 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Borås costs 15 kr (18 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Guayaquil costs $29,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Hyderabad costs ₨175 (31 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Baku costs 4.30 ман (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €100 (33 minutes ago)