Cost of living in Salzburg, Austria compared to Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 12.239 VEF / EUR *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Salzburg (Austria) is 39% more expensive than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, you would need at least Bs 16,692 (€1,364) in Salzburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Bs 12,000 in Anaco.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Yangon costs 100,000 Kyat (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rijeka costs 40 kn (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $14 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,017 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 450 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago costs CH$10,000 (41 minutes ago)