Cost of living in Saltillo, Mexico compared to Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.530 VEF / MXN *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Saltillo (Mexico) is 6% cheaper than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Bs 16,250 in Anaco you would need to make just about Bs 15,338 (Mex$ 28,955) in Saltillo.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Portland, Oregon costs $5.00 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $3,253 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Richmond, Virginia costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Limerick costs €1,150 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Copenhagen costs kr1,287 (about 2 hours ago)