Cost of living in Salt Lake City, Utah, United States compared to Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 792 prices entered by 117 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.975 VEF / USD *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Salt Lake City, Utah (United States) is 42% more expensive than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, you would need at least Bs 15,639 ($1,568) in Salt Lake City, Utah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Bs 11,000 in Anaco.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toulouse costs €12 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Płock costs 30 zł (5 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Provo, Utah costs $21 (34 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $30 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Grand Cayman costs CI$5.06 (44 minutes ago)