Cost of living in Salt Lake City, Utah, United States compared to Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 794 prices entered by 115 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.974 VEF / USD *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Salt Lake City, Utah (United States) is 41% more expensive than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, you would need at least Bs 22,972 ($2,303) in Salt Lake City, Utah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Bs 16,250 in Anaco.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Moscow costs руб 888 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rosario costs ARS $11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Athens costs €22 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Helsinki costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2.82 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €36 (about 1 hour ago)