Cost of living comparison between Salt Lake City, Utah, United States and Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 633 prices entered by 82 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 9.975 VEF / USD *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Salt Lake City, Utah (United States) is 40% more expensive than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, you would need at least Bs 22,800 ($2,286) in Salt Lake City, Utah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Bs 16,250 in Anaco.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Reykjavik costs 1,200 kr (3 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Montego Bay costs J$10,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Brisbane costs AU$220 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Novi Sad costs 300 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (about 1 hour ago)