Cost of living in Salinas, Ecuador, Ecuador compared to Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.995 VEF / USD *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Salinas, Ecuador (Ecuador) is 24% more expensive than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, you would need at least Bs 20,158 ($2,017) in Salinas, Ecuador to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Bs 16,250 in Anaco.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Kuwait City costs Dinar 3,000 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santa Ana, California costs $65 (11 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Irapuato costs Mex$ 90 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $15 (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $35 (43 minutes ago)