Cost of living in Salalah, Oman compared to Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 57 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 25.916 VEF / OMR *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Salalah (Oman) is 24% more expensive than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, you would need at least Bs 19,389 (﷼ 748) in Salalah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Bs 15,625 in Anaco.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania costs $40 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $858 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Austin, Texas costs $923,708,000,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 1,400 lei (44 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Agadir costs 12 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Durham, North Carolina costs $199 (about 1 hour ago)