Cost of living in Salalah, Oman compared to Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 87 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 25.922 VEF / OMR *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Salalah (Oman) is 26% more expensive than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, you would need at least Bs 15,083 (﷼ 582) in Salalah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Bs 12,000 in Anaco.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $12 (1 minute ago)
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Tromsø costs kr 78 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €750 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 186 лв (13 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 500 (18 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Agartala costs ₨200 (21 minutes ago)