Cost of living in Saipan, Northern Mariana Islands compared to Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 57 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.975 VEF / USD *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Saipan (Northern Mariana Islands) is 69% more expensive than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, you would need at least Bs 16,865 ($1,691) in Saipan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Bs 10,000 in Anaco.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boston, Massachusetts costs $10 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangalore costs ₨20 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,525 (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$2.75 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $99 (about 1 hour ago)