Cost of living in Saint-Pierre, Reunion compared to Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 92887.690 VEF / EUR *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Saint-Pierre (Reunion) is 44% more expensive than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, you would need at least Bs 17,303 (€0.19) in Saint-Pierre to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Bs 12,000 in Anaco.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Hanoi costs 200,000 ₫ (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuopio costs €10 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Nasik costs ₨40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Pattaya costs 156 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php75 (about 1 hour ago)