Cost of living in Saint Peter Port, Guernsey compared to Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 90 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 13.181 VEF / GBP *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Saint Peter Port (Guernsey) is 68% more expensive than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, you would need at least Bs 20,204 (£1,533) in Saint Peter Port to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Bs 12,000 in Anaco.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 16,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wenzhou costs 元500 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 3,500 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lausanne costs CHF 70 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nuku`alofa, Tonga costs Pa'anga 25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨223 (about 1 hour ago)