Cost of living in Saint Peter Port, Guernsey compared to Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 38 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 12.769 VEF / GBP *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Saint Peter Port (Guernsey) is 71% more expensive than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, you would need at least Bs 25,621 (£2,007) in Saint Peter Port to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Bs 15,000 in Anaco.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Munich costs €2.70 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chişinău costs 200 Leu (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thessaloniki costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Novosibirsk costs руб 25,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (about 1 hour ago)