Cost of living in Saint Peter Port, Guernsey compared to Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
|Personal Care||+ 251%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 63 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 03, 2018. Exchange rate: 83107.190 VEF / GBP *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Saint Peter Port (Guernsey) is 266% more expensive than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, you would need at least Bs 40,309 (£0.49) in Saint Peter Port to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Bs 11,000 in Anaco.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maceió costs R$ 20 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,525 (23 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cape Town costs R 17 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salvador costs R$ 330 (37 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Queretaro costs Mex$ 700 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Pokhara costs ₨ 105 (about 1 hour ago)