Cost of living in Saint Peter Port, Guernsey compared to Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 35 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 12.486 VEF / GBP *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Saint Peter Port (Guernsey) is 72% more expensive than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, you would need at least Bs 26,950 (£2,159) in Saint Peter Port to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Bs 15,625 in Anaco.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 50 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Edmonton costs C$3.50 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Almaty costs 450 KZT (26 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Vancouver costs C$0.05 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lyon costs €19,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cologne costs €30 (about 2 hours ago)