Cost of living in Saint-Louis, Senegal compared to Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01796 VEF / XOF *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Saint-Louis (Senegal) is 13% cheaper than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Bs 11,000 in Anaco you would need to make just about Bs 9,523 (530,260 Franc) in Saint-Louis.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 35,000 (8 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Burgas costs 2.19 лв (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Mazatlán costs Mex$ 10,653 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio Grande, Tierra del Fuego costs ARS $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Cadiz costs €807 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cambridge costs £1.80 (about 1 hour ago)