Cost of living in Saint-Étienne, France compared to Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.701 VEF / EUR *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Saint-Étienne (France) is 22% more expensive than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, you would need at least Bs 19,088 (€1,784) in Saint-Étienne to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Bs 15,625 in Anaco.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$2,322 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Sucre costs $b3.75 (2 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Birmingham costs £3,010 (13 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Mombasa costs Shilling20 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Natal costs R$ 3,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chiang Mai costs 15,248 ฿ (37 minutes ago)