Cost of living comparison between Saint-Étienne, France and Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 14, 2016. Exchange rate: 10.642 VEF / EUR *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Saint-Étienne (France) is 24% more expensive than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, you would need at least Bs 20,198 (€1,898) in Saint-Étienne to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Bs 16,250 in Anaco.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $430 (7 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Santo André costs R$ 200 (12 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Panipat costs ₨5,555 (12 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Tartu costs €63 (39 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Samsun costs 35TL (42 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Düsseldorf costs €80 (about 1 hour ago)