Cost of living in Saint-Étienne, France compared to Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 11.762 VEF / EUR *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Saint-Étienne (France) is 29% more expensive than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, you would need at least Bs 14,194 (€1,207) in Saint-Étienne to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Bs 11,000 in Anaco.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vienna costs €30 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tel Aviv costs 5.90 ₪ (18 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 19,350 (24 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Moradabad costs ₨500 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barcelona costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Hyderabad costs ₨5.00 (about 1 hour ago)