Cost of living in Sahiwal, Pakistan compared to Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.09532 VEF / PKR *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sahiwal (Pakistan) is 11% more expensive than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, you would need at least Bs 17,981 (₨188,649) in Sahiwal to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Bs 16,250 in Anaco.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sydney costs AU$15 (9 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $6 (14 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Seville costs €600 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Veracruz costs Mex$ 540 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Cartagena costs COL$3,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Aguascalientes costs Mex$ 5,083 (about 1 hour ago)