Cost of living in Sahiwal, Pakistan compared to Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09491 VEF / PKR *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sahiwal (Pakistan) is 12% cheaper than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Bs 10,000 in Anaco you would need to make just about Bs 8,803 (₨92,750) in Sahiwal.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thimphu costs 750 Ngultrum (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 3,500 zł (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr17,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Casablanca costs 5,999 Dirham (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Hamburg costs €400 (37 minutes ago)