Cost of living in Safi, Morocco compared to Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.001 VEF / MAD *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Safi (Morocco) is 10% cheaper than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Bs 15,000 in Anaco you would need to make just about Bs 13,477 (13,462 Dirham) in Safi.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Turin costs €222 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bangkok costs 20 ฿ (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nancy costs €39 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rosario costs ARS $150 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 28 lei (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Leeds costs £12 (40 minutes ago)