Cost of living in Sabratah, Libya compared to Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco and Sabratah have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco or the parallel street rate in Sabratah.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.443 VEF / LYD *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sabratah (Libya) is 32% more expensive than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, you would need at least Bs 14,568 (1,957 Dinar) in Sabratah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Bs 11,000 in Anaco.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kraków costs 1.00 zł (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €36 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $5,591 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 3,000 zł (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$87 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Miami, Florida costs $9 (21 minutes ago)