Cost of living in Sabratah, Libya compared to Anaco, Venezuela (using Black Market exchange rate)
WARNING! This comparison uses parallel "street rates" instead of the official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the official rates.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 12 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 12090.909 VEF / LYDX *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sabratah (Libya) is 23% more expensive than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, you would need at least Bs 12,312 (0.209 Dinar) in Sabratah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Bs 10,000 in Anaco.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $8 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Athens costs €20 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨52,858 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Helsinki costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 1,800TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Manchester costs £77 (about 1 hour ago)