Cost of living in Sabratah, Libya compared to Anaco, Venezuela (using Black Market exchange rate)
WARNING! This comparison uses parallel "street rates" instead of the official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the official rates.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 4726.307 VEF / LYDX *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sabratah (Libya) is 31% more expensive than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, you would need at least Bs 14,434 (0.664 Dinar) in Sabratah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Bs 11,000 in Anaco.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Vilnius costs €30 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brussels costs €40 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$25 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Osasco costs R$ 25 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lisbon costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Florence costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)