Cost of living in Sabratah, Libya compared to Anaco, Venezuela (using Black Market exchange rate)
WARNING! This comparison uses parallel "street rates" instead of the official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the official rates.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.108 VEF / LYDX *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sabratah (Libya) is 21% more expensive than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, you would need at least Bs 12,064 (1,658 Dinar) in Sabratah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Bs 10,000 in Anaco.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Barcelona costs €1.00 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €2,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Vancouver costs C$20 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zagreb costs 4.00 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Seattle, Washington costs $0.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Chapala-Ajijic, Jalisco costs Mex$ 300 (about 2 hours ago)