Cost of living in Sabratah, Libya vs Anaco, Venezuela (using Black Market exchange rate)
WARNING! This comparison uses parallel "street rates" instead of the official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the official rates.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 12 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2015. Exchange rate: 11.590 VES / LYDX *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sabratah (Libya) is 20% more expensive than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, you would need at least 14,452 Bs.S. (326 Dinar) in Sabratah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,000 Bs.S. in Anaco.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Milan costs €35 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 1,500 (25 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Moscow costs руб 1,500,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Rotterdam costs €1,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,367 (about 1 hour ago)