Cost of living in Sabratah, Libya compared to Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco and Sabratah have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco or the parallel street rate in Sabratah.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2015. Exchange rate: 6.981 VEF / LYD *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sabratah (Libya) is 27% more expensive than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, you would need at least Bs 20,665 (2,960 Dinar) in Sabratah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Bs 16,250 in Anaco.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Winnipeg costs C$15 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Monrovia costs 900 L$ (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Jena costs €400 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,236 (37 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Florence costs €9 (about 1 hour ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Charleston, South Carolina costs $607 (about 1 hour ago)