Cost of living in Sabratah, Libya compared to Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco and Sabratah have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco or the parallel street rate in Sabratah.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 12 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2015. Exchange rate: 44.860 VES / LYD *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sabratah (Libya) is 83% more expensive than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, you would need at least 20,180 Bs.S. (450 Dinar) in Sabratah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 11,000 Bs.S. in Anaco.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $90 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sydney costs AU$25 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $2.25 (38 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,935 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Malaga costs €400 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boulder, Colorado costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)