Cost of living comparison between Sabratah, Libya and Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2015. Exchange rate: 7.129 VEF / LYD *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sabratah (Libya) is 29% more expensive than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, you would need at least Bs 20,924 (2,935 Dinar) in Sabratah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Bs 16,250 in Anaco.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Darmstadt costs €18 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jerusalem costs 70 ₪ (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $5,083 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$8 (about 1 hour ago)