Cost of living in Sabratah, Libya compared to Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco and Sabratah have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco or the parallel street rate in Sabratah.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 12 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 50218.111 VEF / LYD *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sabratah (Libya) is 8% more expensive than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, you would need at least Bs 12,922 (0.257 Dinar) in Sabratah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Bs 12,000 in Anaco.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $8 (1 minute ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $56 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Riyadh costs ﷼ 35 (7 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Freetown costs 99,999,999,999,999,997,748,809,823,456,034,029,568 Leone (8 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Maceió costs R$ 3,250 (12 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Vancouver costs C$2.00 (15 minutes ago)