Cost of living in Rovigo, Italy compared to Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.618 VEF / EUR *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rovigo (Italy) is 21% more expensive than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, you would need at least Bs 18,219 (€1,716) in Rovigo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Bs 15,000 in Anaco.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vicenza costs €15 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Geneva costs CHF 199 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,500 lei (5 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Fortaleza costs R$ 7 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Jeddah costs ﷼ 0.00 (32 minutes ago)