Cost of living in Rouen, France compared to Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
|Personal Care||+ 303%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 81228.315 VEF / EUR *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rouen (France) is 30% more expensive than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, you would need at least Bs 15,634 (€0.19) in Rouen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Bs 12,000 in Anaco.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Adelaide costs AU$105 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 28,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $45 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chapeco costs R$ 25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$35,578 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)