Cost of living in Rostov-on-Don, Russia compared to Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 252 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.17185 VEF / RUB *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rostov-on-Don (Russia) is 9% cheaper than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Bs 16,250 in Anaco you would need to make just about Bs 14,837 (руб 86,336) in Rostov-on-Don.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seville costs €1.50 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bhopal costs ₨200 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 18,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montclair, New Jersey costs $9 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dammam costs ﷼ 60 (about 2 hours ago)