Cost of living in Rosario, Argentina compared to Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 353 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.645 VEF / ARS *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rosario (Argentina) is 29% more expensive than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, you would need at least Bs 20,966 (ARS $32,526) in Rosario to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Bs 16,250 in Anaco.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cebu City costs Php147 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perugia costs €10 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guatemala City costs Q25 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rome costs €10 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in San Juan costs $0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Guangzhou costs 元29 (about 1 hour ago)