Cost of living in Rome, Italy compared to Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,179 prices entered by 174 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 11.729 VEF / EUR *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rome (Italy) is 55% more expensive than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, you would need at least Bs 18,653 (€1,590) in Rome to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Bs 12,000 in Anaco.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sydney costs AU$23,987 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cape Town costs R 5,758 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Columbus, Ohio costs $15 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Jerusalem costs 0.75 ₪ (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $2,033 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 100 zł (33 minutes ago)