Cost of living comparison between Road Town, British Virgin Islands and Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
These prices were last updated on October 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 9.975 VEF / USD *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Road Town (British Virgin Islands) is 129% more expensive than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, you would need at least Bs 34,387 ($3,447) in Road Town to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Bs 15,000 in Anaco.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 lbs of tomatoes in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $15 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $6,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Matagalpa costs 14,500 C$ (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,423 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 30 (31 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Ho Chi Minh City costs 1,900,000,000 ₫ (33 minutes ago)