Cost of living in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia vs Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
|Personal Care||+ 200%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,259 prices entered by 156 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 15, 2019. Exchange rate: 80.529 VES / SAR *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Riyadh (Saudi Arabia) is 123% more expensive than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, you would need at least 24,494 Bs.S. (﷼ 304) in Riyadh to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 11,000 Bs.S. in Anaco.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in St. Petersburg, Florida costs $429 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shanghai costs 50元 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johor Bahru costs RM45 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2,033 (about 3 hours ago)