Cost of living in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia vs Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
|Personal Care||+ 140%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,381 prices entered by 177 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 16.497 VES / SAR *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Riyadh (Saudi Arabia) is 106% more expensive than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, you would need at least 22,605 Bs.S. (﷼ 1,370) in Riyadh to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 11,000 Bs.S. in Anaco.
Prices recently added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Surat costs ₨15,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €1,200 (about 3 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,806 (about 3 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.00 (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 120TL (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 860 kr (about 3 hours ago)