Cost of living in Rivera, Uruguay compared to Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 2530.923 VEF / UYU *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rivera (Uruguay) is 9% cheaper than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Bs 11,000 in Anaco you would need to make just about Bs 10,049 ($U3.97) in Rivera.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tampa, Florida costs $69 (20 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in San Salvador costs $10 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hyderabad, India costs ₨22,363 (37 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 300 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nanaimo, British Columbia costs C$2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $2.60 (about 1 hour ago)