Cost of living in Rio Grande, Tierra del Fuego, Argentina compared to Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 57 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 2844.920 VEF / ARS *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rio Grande, Tierra del Fuego (Argentina) is 10% more expensive than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, you would need at least Bs 13,241 (ARS $4.65) in Rio Grande, Tierra del Fuego to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Bs 12,000 in Anaco.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Noorder-Paarl costs R 14 (15 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Lyon costs €8 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nicosia costs €40 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $99 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 211 (about 1 hour ago)