Cost of living in Rio Grande, Tierra del Fuego, Argentina compared to Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 25, 2014. Exchange rate: 0.647 VEF / ARS *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rio Grande, Tierra del Fuego (Argentina) is 11% more expensive than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, you would need at least Bs 17,409 (ARS $26,893) in Rio Grande, Tierra del Fuego to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Bs 15,625 in Anaco.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $1.00 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mississauga costs C$70 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $13 (28 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Akron, Ohio costs $138 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tirana costs 1,800 Lek (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in São Paulo costs R$ 6.00 (about 1 hour ago)