Cost of living in Rio Grande, Tierra del Fuego, Argentina compared to Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.573 VEF / ARS *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rio Grande, Tierra del Fuego (Argentina) is 4% more expensive than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, you would need at least Bs 12,495 (ARS $21,794) in Rio Grande, Tierra del Fuego to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Bs 12,000 in Anaco.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 30,000,000 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $0.48 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $150 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $1,017 (10 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Aguascalientes costs Mex$ 340,000 (20 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Santiago costs CH$1,200 (21 minutes ago)