Cost of living in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil compared to Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
|Personal Care||+ 190%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,915 prices entered by 408 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 31155.648 VEF / BRL *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rio de Janeiro (Brazil) is 27% more expensive than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, you would need at least Bs 13,950 (R$ 0.45) in Rio de Janeiro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Bs 11,000 in Anaco.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Frankfurt am Main costs €90 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kiev costs 200₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- 2.5 kg bag of potatoes in Edinburgh costs £0.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,750 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 20,330 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 79TL (about 1 hour ago)