Cost of living in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil compared to Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 4,736 prices entered by 538 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.148 VEF / BRL *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rio de Janeiro (Brazil) is 10% more expensive than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, you would need at least Bs 16,546 (R$ 5,256) in Rio de Janeiro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Bs 15,000 in Anaco.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨25,413 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Juan costs $10 (20 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Uşak costs 50TL (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aberystwyth costs £6.00 (28 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Porto Alegre costs R$ 20 (28 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Enschede costs €950 (33 minutes ago)