Cost of living in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil compared to Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 4,528 prices entered by 528 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.212 VEF / BRL *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rio de Janeiro (Brazil) is 11% more expensive than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, you would need at least Bs 17,339 (R$ 5,398) in Rio de Janeiro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Bs 15,625 in Anaco.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Valladolid costs €5.00 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Whangarei costs NZ$20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Heraklion costs €6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Doha costs 5.00 ﷼ (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Faridabad costs ₨130 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$200 (about 2 hours ago)