Cost of living in Richards Bay, South Africa compared to Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
|Personal Care||- 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 150 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.730 VEF / ZAR *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Richards Bay (South Africa) is 18% more expensive than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, you would need at least Bs 19,200 (R 26,296) in Richards Bay to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Bs 16,250 in Anaco.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tangier costs 5,000 Dirham (5 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Helsinki costs €8 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Nha Trang costs 300,000 ₫ (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 500 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Douglas, Isle of Man costs £1,500 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 100,000 (26 minutes ago)