Cost of living in Riberalta, Bolivia compared to Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 12 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 31, 2013. Exchange rate: 8.935 VES / BOB *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Riberalta (Bolivia) is 5% more expensive than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, you would need at least 12,601 Bs.S. ($b1,410) in Riberalta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,000 Bs.S. in Anaco.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$10 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Sao Jose do Rio Preto costs R$ 4.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paramaribo costs 35 SRD $ (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $0.58 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Frankfurt am Main costs €44 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Bratislava costs €30 (about 2 hours ago)