Cost of living comparison between Rhodes, Greece and Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 10.857 VEF / EUR *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rhodes (Greece) is 36% more expensive than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, you would need at least Bs 21,181 (€1,951) in Rhodes to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Bs 15,625 in Anaco.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $1,626 (11 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Juiz de Fora costs R$ 700 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Ostrava costs 15,000 Kč (29 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Piatra Neamţ costs 2.50 lei (32 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Sharjah costs Dirham 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Aarhus costs kr0.00 (about 1 hour ago)