Cost of living in Reynosa, Mexico compared to Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
|Personal Care||- 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 115 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.563 VEF / MXN *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Reynosa (Mexico) is 18% cheaper than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Bs 12,000 in Anaco you would need to make just about Bs 9,817 (Mex$ 17,430) in Reynosa.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Utrecht costs €1,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨200 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jerusalem costs 60 ₪ (31 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Silkeborg costs kr373,998 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Delhi costs ₨30 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chandigarh costs ₨20 (about 2 hours ago)