Cost of living in Reykjavik, Iceland compared to Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
|Personal Care||+ 85%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 349 prices entered by 67 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09144 VEF / ISK *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Reykjavik (Iceland) is 113% more expensive than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, you would need at least Bs 34,663 (379,072 kr) in Reykjavik to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Bs 16,250 in Anaco.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Glasgow costs £10 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Viljandi costs €10 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$500 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Manchester costs £9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamburg costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Odessa costs 1,000₴ (about 1 hour ago)