Cost of living in Resistencia, Argentina compared to Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 79 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.617 VEF / ARS *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Resistencia (Argentina) is 39% more expensive than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, you would need at least Bs 20,898 (ARS $33,888) in Resistencia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Bs 15,000 in Anaco.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cluj-Napoca costs 30 lei (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shanghai costs 元50 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$15 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baton Rouge, Louisiana costs $12 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tokyo costs ¥120,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 102 Ft (about 1 hour ago)