Cost of living in Reims, France compared to Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
|Personal Care||+ 71%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.844 VEF / EUR *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Reims (France) is 45% more expensive than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, you would need at least Bs 23,627 (€2,179) in Reims to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Bs 16,250 in Anaco.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 200,000 Ft (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vlorë costs 40 Lek (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caen costs €12 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $50 (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.90 (37 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in London costs £149 (38 minutes ago)